Tuesday, May 17

A Blessed 3 years

Eli turned 3 on Saturday, crazy that he is already 3! Brent and I decided that he would enjoy going to pick out his present at walmart and then going and getting some ice cream would be fun. Despite his constant concern about what Cole needed and why he wasn't with us, he had a blast!

We put his carseat in the car to keep from taking the swagger wagon with one kid...He looked so big getting ready to go:)
From Drop Box
Brent and I followed him around walmart while he rode a little bike and picked out the PERFECT gift...Brent and I looked at each other and were shocked at how easy things like that are with one kid, I felt so lost without my other babies.
by the way I would like to remind you guys that last week I spent $20 picking and freezing strawberries only to go to Coldstone and pay $4 for a strawberry smoothie...RIDICULOUS I know!
From Drop Box
It was pretty good, but next time I'll just get the blender out at home, mkay

So on Sunday we had a little party with the kids in his class at church at my parents house...My dad is SO talented, he has created this whole little beach feel with a sand pit that the boys LOVE! So I made him his very own sand cake, complete with legos
From Drop Box
He was so excited about it
From Drop Box
We had a great night and it ended with us having to throw all the kids in bathtubs and t-shirts before heading home! You know you created one great party when the kids are all crying to not leave...Just sayin.
From Drop Box
Next up...Daddy's 30th and Gage's 1st! Party never ends over here...

Hope you all had a great weekend,
Abbs*

2 comments:

  1. Glad our "fake" picture made the collage! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby - Brent was bragging you up on facebook so I wandered on over here. I've spent 2 days reading through your life. The first day was the first time in a LOOOONG time that I was kinda sad that we have spent 1/3 of our life in China and haven't gotten to know some of the amazing extended family that we have. Which is kind of ridiculous because odds are we still wouldn't be in the same state or anything. Today I realized that you're my long lost twin! I've never met anyone who read with the headlights of the car behind them and there you are a reading fiend after my own heart. Anyhow, I enjoyed the glimpse into your life. One of these days we'll all be in the same state at the same time and our boys can have a pow wow!

    ReplyDelete