Friday, May 13

Strawberry Pickin'

Well apparently blogger messed up yesterday and deleted everybody's post made yesterday...So that is why no one is able to see my post about Brainwashing anymore.

Anyway Yesterday morning my mom, my boys, and I went to a local Strawberry farm where they grow fruits and vegetables. They spray the strawberries with peppermint and Basil to keep the bugs away and they sell to Whole foods..So I felt pretty good about getting a whole bucket of organic strawberries for only $10.

my mom and I were determined to prove to the boys that strawberries don't grow on trees...and they were determined to show us strawberry trees. We had so much fun!
From Drop Box

It is so rainy here today, so now we are trying crafts...Remember those little hairbows that I wanted to make for HK from my last post? Well I decided to make a few.
so I gathered some scraps and ribbon to choose from.
I cut it the length I wanted it to be, nothing special....
then used a needle and thread to sew it tight in the middle
there was this loop that was on the fabric (this was something that came wrapped around a burp cloth I got from a boutique.) so I used a seam ripper to pull it off because it was the perfect size for the piece that wraps around the front!
Cole's got pretty hair:) One day he will hate me for this!
I also took this and cut two strips one a little longer.
I stacked them one of top of the other and used hot glue to put them together.
Cole was my model on this one too, nobody else' hair is as long:)

I hope in this rainy weather you are able to get your craft on....maybe nap time? maybe...

Abbs

No comments:

Post a Comment