Wednesday, May 25

SO CUTE!

First off I did not make these....yet!
From Drop Box
I have always wanted some of these types of things to fill my vase....who would have ever thought Styrofoam balls, thumbtacks, and spray paint was all I needed!?
you can check out the tutorial over at Landeelu's blog.

I think I might go with a red..hmmm? thoughts?

She also did some fabric ones...so creative right? I'm JEALOUS!
From Drop Box
Go here to find out how to do these.

If you like that elegant classy gold or silver look try these using just ductape and solid silver thumbtacks!
On a side note, I'm so happy I got TWO boys in underwear!! no telling how long it will last.....being a mother means you will feel accomplished over the silliest of things:
when they go ALL day without peeing in their underwear
when they eat their first cereal bar
sleep all night without waking you up or coming in your room
the sight of their first tooth

the key to the whole potty thing for me was yesterday, when while changing Eli's diaper I almost threw up on him just from the smell of it! that was it!! I had it, I dragged his butt to the closet and said "YOUR WEARING UNDERWEAR TODAY, because I'm through changing your dirty diapers"....(I really didn't mean it, that would be cruel!) but hey it worked and that's all that matters! right?! I mean reality is I change Gage's everyday without a threat to him, but sometimes you have to take drastic measures with a 3 year old...

anywho the craft was free, but that advice cost you! jk, who wants to take my "tough" love advice?! how RUDE!

Have a great Wednesday!
Abbs*

1 comment:

  1. After trying to train my daughter for a few months, I told her that 3 year-olds wear underwear, not diapers. She has been trained ever since. She's just really into "the rules". Good luck to you!

    PS. I'm not a stalker, I've known Brent since he was little!

    ReplyDelete