Thursday, May 26

Happy Birthday!

What to say....hmm You are a nut, you have taught me that it is okay to laugh at yourself, dancing is whatever you want to make it, there is an art to grilling, and noone is afraid to admit their wrong faster than you are!:)
MY baby is 30 today! In light of being a little rough for him, I though I would make a little slide show for him to remember his 20's by.
If you now Brent, you know he is an 80's boy...especially when it comes to music!
double click on the screen.
From Movies

what I learned from looking back at the pictures:

you are a professional "napper", you slept through your 20's!
You are an amazing dad and LOVE your boys
You are never afraid to make an idiot of yourself and drag me into it!
you also managed to gain plenty of sympathy weight....AND still look HOTT!
we have some great memories and I'm excited to make some more...(memories, that is)
this proves you are indecisive on a hair style, you go from long to short monthly!
Your just a big kid, and I love that about you!!
Love you BPATT!

2 comments:

  1. Wow--Abby!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! OMG! First of all, COLE is...wow, I can't believe he is so big! Eli and Gage are just adorable. I have gone through and read some of your posts and I totally appreciate your transparency on so many topics and on so many levels. What is it that keeps us from "going there" and just putting it out there??? Well, I know, but--anyway, thank you. :) I'm excited to follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, kim!! how are you?? I enjoyed heading over to your blog! I hope you guys are doing great in VA, we have our days we miss it bad!:) you have a beautiful family too!!

    ReplyDelete