Wednesday, June 8

the laziness continues...

Well I still haven't been able to find my motivation. I'm only 8 weeks....It feel like I've been here forever!
I'm tired of being tired..it makes me feel old. Well this week has been rough in the food department. I have only been able to cook the food that sounds good to me, anything else makes me want to throw up. That being said my boys have not eaten one meal this whole week at a normal eating time. I made a pot of potato soup and ate that whole pot in 4 days....I mean I ate nothing but that for 4 days until it was empty. Now the thought of it makes me want to go throw up.
One thing I have done is make the bed everyday, I am a bit OCD when it comes to our bed. I'm antsy and queasy all the time, and I'm hoping it goes away at the magic of week 10...that would be great.

I have NOT felt like getting on here or picking up my camera...but today I had a small surge of energy. So here I am, NO pictures though.

The news I am very excited about is that Brent has been offered a job in the fall teaching and coaching. We are very excited about it because it's not just any school, but the school we both wanted for now. There has to be a couple things that need to happen first, but YAY!

Is it Friday yet??
Abbs

3 comments:

  1. That was the only thing I did not enjoy about being pregnant. All I had motivation to do was sleep. I'm not sure how I'd handle things if I ended up experiencing this the second time around. It has to be hard trying to juggle the hubby, and older kids on top of it. Congrats on the job and it being exactly what you guys wanted that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get there! I remember feeling like that...I wanted to sprint through it all but it felt like turtle speed instead. That's funny you said that about potato soup...that's all I ate the first tri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have a good excuse to be lazy, although I must admit, I miss your writing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete