Monday, June 13

Dreamy

I have recently had some things I'm in love with. I have so many crafts and Ideas around here I want to do so bad, but I'm not a risky person. SO this is going to sound dumb, but if I don't try I won't fail right?? see I told you DUMB, I mean whoever got anywhere in life by not trying?
Anyway here are a few things I want so badly!
This is a stamp kit from Harbor Freights
From Drop Box
I would love to be able to use them on some drift wood or something like this from Kara Paslay designs
From Drop Box
Beautiful, right?! I mean who wouldn't love a piece of wood that has as special phrase or meaningful quite engraved on it?? well okay not everybody might, but I def would!

Also I found this tutorial browsing around on kara's blog....I want a concrete wall!!
how cool would that be? I'm not sure where I would put it in my house, but I love the Industrial look of it!
From Drop Box
She makes it look EASY, but I really wonder how easy it is.....see there I go trying to make excuses as to why I shouldn't take a risk and try it. I just hope I can get around to trying it before somebody reads this and tries it first!
if you want to see how she did it go here. I've collected bottles, plates, and scrap wood downstairs for years,now I just need to take a couple of risks and see what comes out of it! I have in the past worked with some Sheetrock mud and metal paint, I loved the outcome with those.....I'm getting excited just thinking about getting my creative on!

I hope you enjoyed your Monday,
Abbs*


Abbs

2 comments:

  1. Abby!!!! i love your blog! :) I really hope you try the wood/stamping kit! ;) You are so creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most creative mind. I am reminded of your God given gift every time I look at HK's painting on her wall. Love you!

    ReplyDelete