I've been working so hard to get her nursery just right and girly, searching for the perfect mobile for above her crib. I found this off of pinterest
|From Drop Box|
1. I tore off all fabric and liner from it
2. get it to the bare frame
3. collected all my favorite fabric scraps
4. tore tons of strips (you can cut 1/2 in strip in the fabric and just tear) I like rustic edges, but if you don't you can just cut it straight all the way.
5. I just started with a dot of hot glue and just started wrapping the fabric really tight, and when one strip ended I started with another strip...this is the part where you get to make it your own. I added the little bows after with leftover strips. I would hot glue a dot every couple of times I wrapped around to keep it from unraveling, but you can do whatever you want.
6. I cut out some circles and birds from scrapbook paper. I duplicated everything so that you wouldn't see the back of paper. I glued 2 circles back to back with the string in between.
I LOVE how it turned out, it's the best kind of craft.....it doesn't have to be PERFECT! Its original
meanwhile when I craft my kids tear the house up