Thursday, March 1

Embrace the camera!



I've been having a hard time getting a pic of me that is non-scary, I'm trying to get more pictures of me with my kids, but right now I'm luck if i even get a minute to myself a day!
So I'm showing one of my favorite recent pics of my two older boys and I
yesterday, when i was catching up on some of my favorite blogs I cam across Ashley's post.

She has a way of making me cherish the times I have with my kids, always making me second guess my time with them and just how I view them. She talks about her mothers forts and how they were a favorite past time...somewhere along the way I grew up too much and by that I mean I forgot what it means to be a kid. I'm realizing how important it is to encourage my boys in their imagination and join them in their adventures. I think the most used words around my house from me are, " boy's look at this mess" and "pick up!". I'm really trying hard to not have a panic attack (you think I'm kidding...I'm not) when there are toys all over the floor. There will be time to clean the kitchen or even days when I miss the little toys.....
anyway go on over to the Anderson crew's blog by clicking on the "Embrace the camera" button at the top of this post and link up to your own picture of you with your kids! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. sweet picture and good words. it's so hard to not want it all "picked up and put away"...i'm the exact same way. i need to relish these moments more.
    thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete