Wednesday, May 11

Harper Kate Update...

Isn't she the prettiest, most daintiest angel? Once again if you need to catch up just go on over to here.
Anywho, she is 3 months today! She went back to the doctor this week to take a "suck and swallow" test, this is to see if she can swallow without letting any get in her lungs. Well She didn't pass, and my SIL was a little discouraged. We were praying she would pass it so that they would take the tube out of her nose and allow Courtney to nurse/bottle feed her, but with that being a no-go...It hard not to want to turn back to God and ask how if he loves her MORE than we love her, WHY is she still having all these issues. I know that God has a purpose for her, I can't look at her and not see her purpose....My SIL is the sweetest mother, and my Brother has never been so soft and gentile. I believe that when we have kids, something in us experiences another level of intimacy with God. I think it is like His way of allowing us to know how deep the bond was for God to give up his only son so that we could spend eternity with Him. I love HK so much and ask that you continue to pray for her healing.

On another note, check out this cute tutorial on bows!

I'm going to have to make HK some so that when she gets a little more hair she can have one to go with every outfit...they look super easy too!

Abbs*

1 comment:

  1. She is the sweetest cutest thing in the world! She is a doll surrounded by all these boys! I can't wait for the day when her purpose is just so clear to us we will wonder why we didnt see it all along! She is already such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete