Wednesday, July 6

Beach!

Well we spent the 4th of July at the beach.....VERY relaxing. The first half started off rough, because I didn't have a voice and my whole family will tell you I LOVE to talk. while there we got some pictures of the cousins on our side, it was CRAZY trying to get 4 kids to sit still and not cry.

first off let me say that my sister-n-law has started blogging her story of Harper Kate, if you have a heart please help promote the blog....their desire is to give other parents of special needs babies hope and truths that are getting them through this difficult time. Follow them here!
here is the sweet princess
From Drop Box
From Drop Box
From Drop Box

That is all for today....I hope you guys have a great day. I'm planning a 1st Birthday party! I don't even know where 1 year went with G....I would cry if I wasn't going to have another baby to hold in Jan

Abbs*

No comments:

Post a Comment